FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India is hiring candidates for various posts of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer on a total of 89 vacancies. Food Corporation of India is regulated under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies in an online mode on www.fci.gov.in by 31st of March, therefore, the applicant should apply within this time to avoid the jam on the website. For the detailed description, read the draft shown below with complete attention.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||March 31st, 2021|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant General Manager – 87
- Medical Officer – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had BE/B.Tech/Bachelor/Masters OR ACA/AICWA/ACS/CA/LLB/MBBS from the renowned college, board, or university.
Age Criteria: The candidates under 28/30/33 years of age can apply for post 01 while for post 02 aspirants, the required limit is 35 years.
Application Fee: Only the candidates who belong to the GEN/OBC category have to pay Rs. 1000/- although, for others i.e. SC/ST/PwD/Females, there will be no fees.
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid to the candidate selected on the monthly scale of Rs. 60000-180000/- (Post 01) and Rs. 50000-160000/- (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: FCI has decided to complete the selection process on the basis of the performance in the Online Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding FCI Recruitment 2021–
It is the duty of the part of the applicants themselves to verify that the duly filled form has been submitted by them by 31st of March 2021.
How To Apply Online For FCI Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate has to go through the detailed description of the recruitment at fci.gov.in.
- Add the bio-data in the application form containing the information of the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the testimonials that form part of the recruitment process such as academic records, age proof, caste evidence, signature & photograph.
- Deposit the fees to the account of FCI and take its receipt for future reference.
- Applicants cant submit their applications after the due date i.e. 31/03/2021.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Please confirm the accuracy of details as once it is being filled in the form and submitted can’t be changed later on.