ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation decide to conduct an interview in order to fill the vacant posts of Part-Time Medical Referee that are 08 in all. The due date for filing the offline application and arriving for an interview is 27th May 2021.
The candidates must look into the article below to know about the educational qualifications, age limit, salary offered, the selection method, interview venue, and more.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts Name||Part-Time Medical Referee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Walk-in-Interview||27/05/2021 at 10:00 AM|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: MBBS Degree in part I of Medical Council of India/Medical Officer of ESI or state govt./Retired Medical officer of ESI/State Govt.
Age Criteria: The applicant will be suitable for the job if he is not more than 64 years on the date of the Interview i.e. 27th of May 2021.
Pay Scale: The salary set for Medical Referee posts is as below :
- Part-Time Medical Referee (Govt. Service) – INR 3000/- p.m.
- Part-Time Medical Referee (Non-Govt.) – per session INR 2500/- p.m. and additional session in each week INR 1250/- p.m.
- For 15 sessions or more – INR 20000/- p.m. (session must not be less than 03 hrs).
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by the ESIC on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Interview.
Important Details Regarding ESIC Recruitment 2021–
Eligible candidates must appear for the selection of Part-Time Medical Referee on 27th May 2021.
The cessation of service can be done by either party after one month’s notice in advance.
Interview Venue: “Regional Office Maharashtra, ESI Corporation, 108, Panchdeep Bhavan, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013”
How To Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2021–
- After scanning of recruitment details, the candidate must download the application form with the help of the link mentioned below.
- Afterward, disclose the particulars on name, gender, birth date, address, mobile, e-mail, education qualification, experience, and other related information.
- Then, paste the photograph on the form and put on signature with a free hand.
- Join the self-attested copies of the certificates in support of age, caste, qualification, experience with the application form, and bring it with you at the time of interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must visit the website www.esic.nic.in for comprehensive details of ESIC Recruitment 2021.