ESIC Recruitment 2021: ESIC is a self-financing and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation New Delhi initiated the recruitment of skilled and dynamic personnel for 6552 vacancies of the Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer. The applications for these posts should be completed by 31st May 2021.
Find more details in the below-specified para to know the selection criteria, pay scale, age limit, and more.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts Name||Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31-05-2021|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The academic criteria for an online application is as follows :
- Degree from accredited college/institute with a working knowledge of Computers such use of Office Suites and Databases – Post 01.
- Secondary passed from a recognized board – Post 02.
Age Criteria: The defined age limit for ESIC Recruitment is 18-27 years besides the candidates who are getting benefits under the reserved portion.
Application Fee: No details have been provided about it by the ESIC officials.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the salary under Level 4 i.e. Rs. 25500-81100/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates who are applying for stenographer will be chosen through Direct Recruitment mode while for UDC aspirants, Written Test/Seniority cum Fitness/Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be organized.
Important Details Regarding ESIC Recruitment 2021–
Aspirants can apply for the below-mentioned posts till
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Divison Clerk Cashier – 6306
- Stenographer – 246
How To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2021–
- ESIC New Delhi will consider applications submitted in online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- The first step of the application is to check out the recruitment guidelines on the website.
- Then, fill up bio-data in the form regarding the name, address, qualifications, age, caste, etc., of the applicant.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned testimonials that include mark sheet, age proof, caste certificate, latest photograph, and the digital signature.
- In end, submit the form followed by a careful view of details.
- The vacancies offered by the recruiter are tentative implying that they can be changed in number at any time depending upon the available situations.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The link through which applications can be made will get automatically closed after 31st May. Therefore, be sure to fill the form by this date.