ESIC Pune Recruitment 2020: The candidates holding a medical qualification and experience specified below can apply for recruitment as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Pune has issued a job advertisement on the website www.esic.nic.in. The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview as on the date 29/09/2020. The recruitment of the candidates will be done for 07 vacancies against the posts of Specialists, Senior Residents.
ESIC Pune Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Pune|
|Name of the Job|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||29/09/2020|
ESIC Pune Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Pune
Name of The Posts:
Full Time /Part Time Specialist-04
- Obs and Gynae-01
- Post 1: MBBS with PG Degree and Post-PG experience of 3 years OR PG Diploma with post PG experience of 5 years in concerned Specialty
- Post 2: MBBS with PG Degree
Selection Procedure: The candidates with the best performance in the Walk-in-Interview will be selected on the basis of Merit.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be hired on a suitable pay as per the pay level specified for the concerned post.
Application Fees: There is no obligation on the part of the applicants to make any kind of payment for the application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates can be up to the specified limit only.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Pune Recruitment 2020:
- As it is clearly specified by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Pune that the recruitment of the candidates will be done only on the basis of Walk-in-Interview only, so make sure to prepare yourself for the same.
- The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview at the following venue on the specified date of 29/09/2020: Sub Regional Office, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan, S.No.689/690, Bibvewadi, Pune -37
- Make sure to bring your passport size photos, xerox, and original academic and work experience related certificates.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website.