ESIC Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Labour and Employment, Bharat Nagar Ludhiana is inviting applications from competent persons for 40 seats of Senior Resident/Specialist in Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Ludhiana. If you are interested, then attend the interview with complete testimonials on 09th November at 09:00 AM.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident/Specialist (Full/Part-Time)|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Interview Schedule||09 November|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 14
- Specialist Full/Part-Time – 06
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with registration with Medical Council of India OR State Medical Council. In case the candidate does not meet these criteria, there is another option given by ESIC which is an applicant with an MBBS degree and post-degree two years of work experience is also eligible – Post – 01.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with 03/05 years of job experience. Registration is compulsory with the Medical Council of India OR State Medical Council – Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based completely upon the performance of the candidates in the Interview.
Pay Scale: Allowances and remuneration will be paid as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fees: There are no application charges.
Age criteria: Upper age required for the vacant posts is as specified below :
- 37 years – Post 01.
- 45 years (Full-Time Specialist) and 64 years (Part-Time Specialist) – Post 02.
Official Website: www.esichospitals.gov
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must reach for the interview on the specified date with the documents given below.
- Candidate must bring all original documents like academic mark sheets, age proof, caste evidence, certificates of registration with the medical council, and two passport size photograph with the complete bio-data on the application form.
- Also, bring one set of photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- Details marked by the applicant in the application form must be accurate. In case of any mismatch with the details in original documents, that particular application will be rejected.
NOTE: Recruitment authority has all the right to change the number of vacancies or cancel recruitment with any occurring special cause.