ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kalaburagi has issued an official notice of employment on the website www.esic.nic.in asking candidates possessing the required medical qualification to apply for 74 vacancies for the posts of Junior Residents/ Senior Resident. The candidates will be required to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 15/09/2020.
ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kalaburagi|
|Name of the Job||Junior Residents/ Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kalaburagi
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Residents-21
- Senior Residents-53
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed PG Degree/ Diploma (MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in concerned specialty.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as specified below once they are appointed:
- Post 1: Rupees 76,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 92,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment but there is no need to make any kind of payment for the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be not more than 44 years as on the date of the Interview i.e 15/09/2020. The candidates if an belong to any reserved category will be provided relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in where you will find a format which is to be filled with all the details of the candidate as provided by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kalaburagi.
- Make sure to reach at the venue of Interview as specified venue: The Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College, Kalaburagi
- The candidates need to bring their passport size photo, copies of the academic certificates with originals and the filled application/ bio-data form.
NOTE: The interview will be held in the morning 11:30 AM onwards. Keep visiting our website regularly.