ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Hospital, Gulbarga has a total of 39 vacancies against the posts of Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor. The organization has decided to fill up these vacancies and the Candidates are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview for the recruitment for the above as on 23/10/2020.
ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Hospital, Gulbarga|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Date of the Walk-in-Interview||23/10/2020|
ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee’s State Insurance Hospital, Gulbarga
Name of The Posts:
- Forensic Medicine-01
- General Medicine-03
- General Surgery-01
- Community Medicine-03
- General Medicine-02
- General Surgery-04
- Blood Bank (Haematology)-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be required to have passed the minimum specified medical qualification as per the norms of the Medical Council of India.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit through the Walk-in-Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid the following amounts as their remuneration after being appointed:
- Post 1: Rupees 1,06,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 92,000/-per month
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates must be below the age of 69 years including all types of relaxations in the age limit.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment 2020:
- Employee’s State Insurance Hospital, Gulbarga has stated that the candidates who want to apply and get the job need to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held between 09.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. as on 23/10/2020.
- The candidates have to bring 2 passport size photos, xerox copies of the academic certificates along with the originals to the venue of the Interview.
- Make sure to reach the venue before 09:00 AM as the registrations to attend the Interview will be closed after that.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more such updates in the future.