ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has issued an official job advertisement online on the website www.esic.nic.in. There are a total of 19 vacancies for the posts of Senior Resident and Specialist. The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 23/09/2020.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident and Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||23/09/2020|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- Gynae: 04
- Medicine: 04
- Radiology: 04
- Surgery: 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to ensure to have passed the following academic qualification:
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty
- Specialist: MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty with 03 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate (PG) Degree or 05 Years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate (PG)
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done only on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in-Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected will be paid a very handsome salary as per the specified norms and standards.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any kind of application fee or the fee for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be up to the age limit specified below:
- Senior Resident: 37 years
- Specialist: 45 years (Full-Time Contractual Specialist) and 66 years (Part-Time Contractual Specialist)
The age of the candidates will be calculated as on 29/07/2020.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi has invited candidates to attend the Interview.
- The candidates need to bring their academic certificates in original and the xerox copies with a filled bio-data form.
- Make sure to be at the venue of the Interview on time.
NOTE: The candidates are suggested to reach at the venue of the Interview on time on the specified date of 23/09/2020.