ERNET India Recruitment 2020: ERNET India has a total of 03 vacancies for the posts of Finance Executive, Executive Assistant, and Project Engineer. The candidates need to apply online for the recruitment by sending their application to the specified email address in the format specified on the official website www.ernet.in. Applications must be sent to the specified email address by 04:00 PM on 30/09/2020.
ERNET India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||ERNET India|
|Name of the Job||Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Project Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||05,06 and 08|
ERNET India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: ERNET India
Name of The Posts:
- Finance Executive II: 01
- Executive Assistant: 01
- Project Engineer: 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must fulfill the following academic eligibility criteria:
- Post 1: Commerce Graduate and CA (Inter)/ MBA Finance (Regular Full-time course), with 05 years of post-qualification experience out of which 03 years of experience must be in Finance & Accounts with Central/ State Autonomous bodies/ PSU or Chartered Accountant with 02 years of experience.
- Post 2: Graduation with 03 years of experience in Administration/ Personnel/ Procurement/ Establishment/ Store/ Office Management
- Post 3: B.Tech./ BE/ MCA/ M.Sc. or Degree in Electronics/ Information technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Tele Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Instrumentation/Physics.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to participate in the process of Interview through Video Conferencing and their selection will be done only on that basis.
Pay Scale: As per the norms.
Application Fees: No candidate needs to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates of the following specified age can apply for the recruitment:
- Finance Executive II: Up to 35 years
- Executive Assistant: Up to 35 years
- Project Engineer: Up to 30 years
Official Website: www.ernet.in
Important Instructions to apply for ERNET India Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates can apply for the recruitment by sharing their applications for the recruitment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Make sure to send your passport size photo, signature, and the scan copies of the required credentials with the email.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.