Electricity Department Goa Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Electricity Department Goa for filling up the vacant posts of LDC, Lineman Wireman, Station Operator, Wireman, and Junior Engineer. The official notification regarding the recruitment is released by the department on its official website www.goa.gov.in. Aspirants may apply for the same on or before 07 September 2021. Applications will be filled in online mode only. The link to apply online, details about the recruitment like number of vacancies as per the posts, required academic qualification, and instructions to keep in mind while applying for these posts, etc. all this information is mentioned clearly in the following article. Candidates may go through this too before applying online. The department will fill a total of 243 posts under this recruitment.
Electricity Department Goa Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Electricity Department Goa|
|Posts Name||LDC, Lineman Wireman, Station Operator, Wireman, and Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07-09-2021|
Electricity Department Goa Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th pass/ ITI/ 12th pass with Diploma in Computer or have Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized college/ institute. It is desirable that the candidate have the knowledge of Marathi/ Konkani language.
Age Criteria: Applicant should be less than or equal to 45 years of age to be eligible for this job vacancy.
Selection Procedure: A skill test/ Aptitude Test/ Written Test will be scheduled by the department for the final selection of candidates on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Electricity Department Goa Recruitment–
- Meter Reader – 79
- Junior Engineer – 56
- Lower Division Clerk – 11
- Station Operator – 28
- Lineman Wireman – 69
Step by Step Process to Apply For Electricity Department Goa Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.goa.gov.in and check the notification first.
- Willing candidates are asked to submit their applications by 07-09-2021.
- The link to apply for these posts is given below.
- Click on it and fill the registration form.
- After the registration, log in and open the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of all documents.
- Upload a recent color passport size photo and signature of the candidate in the format/ size as specified by the department in its notification.
- The application must be submitted on time.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Email-Id and the Mobile number to be filled in the form must be valid and active during the recruitment process.