East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneshwar invites applications for engagement of candidates on the vacant posts for Apprentice under various trades. In this regard, RRC issued an official notification on the website of East Coast Railway to fill a total of 756 seats for the Apprentice Training program. Applicants are suggested to fill out the application form on time i.e. on or before 07-03-2022. The application will be accepted in online mode only. For detailed information about recruitment and eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. candidates may read the full article in which we have mentioned all these details in brief.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneshwar|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07th March 2022|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant is required to be 10th pass with National Trade Certificate from NCVT/SCVT.
Age Criteria: The age requirement for this is 15-24 years and age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved category.
Application Fee: An amount of Rs. 100/- will be charged from the candidates other than SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Pay Scale: Please check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: A merit list will be prepared by the recruitment authority and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
Important Details on the RRC Recruitment–
- Apprentice – 756
Step by Step Process to Apply For RRC Recruitment–
- Visit the official website www.rrcbbs.org.in and read all the instructions given regarding recruitment.
- Applicants are asked to keep their documents with them while filling the form as the name, father name, date of birth must match the same as in the 10th certificate.
- Now fill out the form and upload the scanned copy of the photo/ signature and other educational qualification certificates.
- Now pay the fee online and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the application to be used for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: No physical copy of any document or application form need to send to RRC.