East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: East Coast Railway, Indian Railways has notified for the filling up of 05 vacancies against different Paramedical Posts. The candidates who are eligible and want to grab this job opportunity need to attend the Walk-in-Interview as specified in the official notification of employment released on www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates need to appear for the Interview between 30/09/2020 to 31/10/2020. The jobs will be filled as soon as possible a suitable candidate is found so make sure to appear for the Interview as soon as possible.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Paramedical Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||Between 30/09/2020 to 31/10/2020|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Radiographer- 1
- Nursing Superintendent – 1
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 1
- OT Assistant/Dresser – 2
Educational Qualifications: Check the details:
- Radiographer– Class 12th with physics and chemistry and a diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology
- Nursing Superintendent: Certificate as registered nurse and Midwife with 03 years General Nursing and Midwifery course or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – Class 12th in science with a Diploma or certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- OT Assistant/Dresser: Class 10th pass with a certificate course in Dressing
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Walk-in-Interview.
Pay Scale: Check the details below:
- Post 1: Rupees 29,200/-per month in level 5 of 7th CPC plus allowances
- Post 2: Rupees 44,900/-per month in level 7 of 7th CPC plus allowances
- Post 3: Rupees 21,700/-per month in level 3 of 7th CPC plus allowances
- Post 4: Rupees 19, 900/-per month in level 2 of 7th CPC plus allowances
Application Fees: The candidates do not need to pay the fee.
Age criteria: The candidates of the following age can apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1: 19-33 years
- Post 2: 20-40 years
- Post 3-4: 18-33 years
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- Attend the Interview between 30/09/2020 to 31/10/2020.
- Attend the interview at the office address.
- Bring a passport size photo, academic certificates and your resume.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website.