DTC Recruitment 2021: Delhi Transport Corporation has a recruitment drive for Various Bus Drivers and 05 empty posts of Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer. DTC will accept only those applications which are made in offline form. The due date to file the application of these posts is 22nd March 2021 and 31st December 2021 for Medical Officers and Bus Drivers respectively. To know in detail about the DTC Recruitment 2021, look at the below-specified information carefully.
DTC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Posts Name||Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and Bus Driver|
|Total Vacancies||05 and various|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||See below|
DTC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Senior Medical Officer – 02
- Medical Officer – 03
- Bus Drivers
Educational Qualifications: The applicant for the Medical Officer post must be MBBS while for the post of Bus Drivers, 10th passed can apply.
Age Criteria: Applicant should not be more than 45 years for post 01, 35 years for post 02, and 50 years for post 03.
Application Fee: DTC does not mention any details in its official notification about fees. Therefore, the candidate needs not to bother about this.
Pay Scale: Perks will be paid to the candidates on the job @ Rs. 79209/- (Post 01) and Rs. 65637/- (Post 02) per month.
Selection Procedure: DTC will employ candidates through the process of a Written Test & a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding DTC Recruitment 2021–
The information in the Delhi Transport Corporation official notification states that the candidates have the chance to apply for the available posts by 22/03/2021 – post 01 and 31/12/2021 – post 03.
How To Apply Offline For DTC Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates have to submit the complete details of the academic and personal curriculum on the application form as per the specified guidelines.
- Staple the self-attested photocopies of mark sheet, age certificate, caste proof, experience certificate with the application form.
- Paste the photograph on the space given in the form with the use of the gum.
- Review the details once again, and send the duly filled application form to “Manager (Personnel), Delhi Transport Corporation Headquarters, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002” (Post 01-02) OR “Transport Department, Delhi Transport Corporation, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002” (Post 03).
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: The candidates should stay on the website to get all the upcoming updates related to the recruitment.