DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced in its official notification for 12165 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher. Candidates who had an interest in the teaching field and hold the desired academic degrees must apply online on or before the due dates specified below to avoid the last-minute rush on the website.
You must read the article below carefully to get the important details about the pay scale, application fees, selection method, age limit, and more.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||given below|
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications necessary for the TGT posts are the following :
- Bachelors with 45% score.
- Diploma or Degree in Training Education.
- The candidate must be CTET passed.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit in accordance with the terms & conditions of employment is 32 years. Applicants above this age will not be suitable for the post.
Application Fee: Only GEN/OBC candidates will pay the charges for application i.e. Rs. 100/-, SC/ST/PwD/Women & Ex-Servicemen are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidates will receive the handsome salary package of Rupees 9300-34800/- with the grade pay of 4600/-
Selection Procedure: For the selection, the candidates will participate in the One Tier & Two Tier Exam followed by Skills the applicant possesses.
Important Details Regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must note that the due date of application for the posts in Advt. 03/21 is 03rd July 2021 & for posts in Advt. 02/2021 is 24th June 2021 and the exam for all the posts is expected to be conducted on 15th January 2022, the result of this exam may be declared by 31st May 2022.
How To Apply Online For DSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the detailed instructions prescribed on www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Then, fill up the requisite data in the application form.
- Upload the mandatory certificates of age, caste, experience, qualification along with the latest photograph of the candidate.
- Remit the charges and keep the proof for further.
- The candidate must be assured that the details filled are accurate before the final submission.
- The hard copy of the application form must be kept for the use in near future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must bring valid identity proof at the time of examination.