DSSC Recruitment 2021: Defense Services Staff College Wellington planned to place the candidates on the empty post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Sukhani, Motor Mechanic, and Carpenter. Offline applications can be filled up to 22/05/2021.
Eligibility details such as age required, experience mandatory, academic level, etc., are specified below, carefully read them before applying.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense Services Staff College|
|Posts Name||Steno, LDC, MTS, Sukhani, and Carpenter|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||22-05-2021|
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Stenographer Grade-II – 04
- Lower Division Clerk – 10
- Civilian Motor Driver – 07
- Sukhani – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 60
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be Class 10th/12th pass with good typing skills. We suggest to the applicants to go through official notification once before application.
Age Criteria: The age limit determined by the Defense Services Staff College Wellington is 18-27 years (Post 01-03), and 18-25 years (Post 04-06). Age will be considered on the due date of application which is 22nd May 2021. But this limit is not applicable for the reserved candidates as they will get more relaxation as below :
- OBC – 03 years.
- SC/ST – 05 years.
- PWD – 10 years.
Pay Scale: Please note down the monthly pay scale :
- Post 01 – Level 04 – Rupees 25500-81100/-
- Post 02-05 – Level 02 – Rupees 19900-63200/-
- Post 06 – Level 01 – Rupees 18000-56900/-
Selection Procedure: At first, the applications holding accurate and complete details will get scrutinized. Thereafter, the candidates named in the application will be called for Written Test through call letters.
Important Details Regarding DSSC Recruitment 2021–
No application will get accepted later than 22/05/2021.
How To Apply Offline For DSSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must download the application form from the website.
- Fill up the information in the columns of the form such as name, father name, birth date, age, caste, educational qualifications, experience, contact details, Aadhar no. and e-mail id.
- Enclose the self-attested copies of the documents for proof of age, caste, qualification, experience, etc., along with the NOC from the employer if working in state/central govt or PSU.
- Paste the self-attested photograph on the upper right side of the form.
- And then send the application in an envelope containing a stamp worth Rs. 22 to “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643231”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: We will update all the further information on the website as soon as possible.