DSE Recruitment 2021: Department of School Education (DSE) is going to fill the posts of Pre Primary Teachers on 8393 vacancies. The application can be filled online on the application portal till 21/04/2021. No application can be filed after the due date.
Go through the article below to get the complete details of the recruitment which includes salary norms, age specification, reservation-based benefits, and other related details.
DSE Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of School Education|
|Posts Name||Pre Primary Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||21 April 2021|
DSE Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The academic degree necessary for the application of Pre Primary Teacher is 12th with Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education Programme from an accredited board/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be between 18-37 years counted from the date of publication of the advertisement. Reserved candidates are entitled to age relaxation.
Application Fee: The fee to be paid by the GEN/OBC candidates will be Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for the SC/STs while ExSM is exempted.
Pay Scale: DSE will offer a handsome salary to the employees who joined the department after selection.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview are the measures adopted for the final selection.
Important Details Regarding DSE Recruitment 2021–
Department of School Education has clearly mentioned that the closing of the online application link will be on 21/04/2021. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply within time.
How To Apply Online For DSE Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant needs to go through the instructions given under the heading circulars on the website.
- After checking the instructions, enter the registration number and password. If not already registered then click on New Registration by putting the complete details about name, address, qualification, mobile, e-mail, gender, etc.
- Next, upload the educational qualification mark sheet with the other certificates in the claim of details filled in the form such as age, caste, experience (if mentioned).
- Also, upload the scanned signature and the photograph of the person named in the application.
- Before applying, check the filled details and tab on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to go through the website for the latest updates about recruitment.