DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defense Research & Development Organization-Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory released an official article for the vacancies of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. The application must be submitted to the e-mail address by the 13th of November. To get further details, check the information below carefully.
DRDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defense Research & Development Organization-Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||November 13th, 2020|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defense Research & Development Organization-Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate in Mechanical/Material Science – 02
- Research Associate in Physics – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (Material Science) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (HV Engineering) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (Electronics & Communication) – 01
- Post 01 & 02 – Ph.D. in concerned subject OR ME/M.Tech/Post Graduation with three years of experience in Research, Teaching, or Design & Development.
- Post 03-05 – M.Sc in Material Science with NET OR BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in related subject from accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate has to qualify in the Online Interview to get selected for the post.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly remuneration consisting of Rs. 54000/- (Post 01-02) and Rs. 31000/- (Post 03-05) p.m.
Application Fees: For more details, check the official notification.
Age criteria: Individual must fulfill the age limit of :
- maximum of 35 years – Post 01-02.
- maximum of 28 years – Post 03-05.
- relaxation is permissible up to 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply through the form prescribed by DRDO on its website.
- Fill in the complete details in the form and enclose the documents xerox copies with the form.
- Further, convert the application to pdf format and send it through e-mail by the due date.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Probation is for a period of two years.
- Individuals on the prior job must produce NOC from the employer.
NOTE: Those candidates who will be shortlisted for interview will be intimated through e-mail/SMS.