DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defense Research & Development Organization – Solid State Physics Laboratory has released an article for 12 vacant posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. Applications can be submitted on the prescribed form by 15th November 2020. For the comprehensive details of the application fee, selection process desired age and salary, etc., read the paragraph below carefully.
DRDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defense Research & Development Organization – Solid State Physics Laboratory|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||November 15th, 2020|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defense Research & Development Organization – Solid State Physics Laboratory
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate – 02
- Junior Research Fellowship – 10
- Post 01 – Ph.D. or equivalent in Physics/Electronics/Material Science from the accredited institute.
- Post 02 – MSc in Physics/Electronics with first division with NET from the recognized college/university.
- Having the desired experience is compulsory.
Selection Procedure: As per the organization norms, the candidates belonging to reserved caste will get special benefits although, for General candidates, the required level is 28 to 35 years.
Pay Scale: As per the existing rules of DRDO, the applicant will get Rupees 54000 plus 24% HRA (POST 01) and Rupees 31000/- plus 24% HRA (POST 02) per month.
Application Fees: Please check the details in the official paragraph.
Age criteria: As per the organization norms, the candidates belonging to reserved caste will get special benefits although, for General candidates, the required level is 28 to 35 years.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020:
- The first step is to be taken while applying is to check the complete instructions on the official website.
- Then drop a request for the application form through e-mail on email@example.com
- Send the duly filled form with all the testimonials within 15 days of the release of the advertisement.
- Any mismatch of details during the verification of documents can lead to rejection of the application.
NOTE: Candidate must stay on the website to get regular and important updates.