DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defense Research and Development Organization invites applications for the engagement of suitable candidates on the 38 posts for ITI Apprentice Training under various trades. Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online on or before the last date i.e. 29-08-2021. Applications will be accepted through the website www.rac.gov.in only. Candidates are suggested to go through the full article given below. In this article, detailed information about the recruitment like age and eligibility criteria, selection procedure, the scale of pay, instructions to apply, etc. is provided.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Posts Name||Draughtsman, Lab Assistant, COPA|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||29 August 2021|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking to grab this job opportunity are required to have an ITI from a recognized board/ institute/ university.
Age Criteria: Minimum age for the candidates is 18 years while the maximum age is 27 years as on 29-08-2021.
Application Fee: No fee for recruitment.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 7700/- for COPA and Rs. 8050/- per month for all other posts.
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Interview/ Screening Test will be organized for the appointment of candidates for this Apprentice Training. Document Verification will be done at the time of the final selection of candidates for Apprentice Training.
Important Details on the DRDO Recruitment–
Details of vacancies:
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 14
- Draughtsman – 04
- Lab Assistant – 06
- Electronics Mechanic – 05
- Instrument Mechanic – 06
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 03
Step by Step Process to Apply For DRDO Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.rac.gov.in to check the official notification.
- Go to the link given for registration and fill the application form.
- After the registration, log in and open the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill in every column of the form. So, don’t leave any column blank.
- Applicants are asked to upload scanned copies of mandatory documents.
- At last, submit the form before the closing date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference as it has to be produced at the time of the Interview/ screening test.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Make sure that the Email and phone number filled in the form must be valid and active during the recruitment process.