DRDO Recruitment 2021: DRDO is an organization under the Department of Defence Research and Development in the Ministry of Defence of the Government of India. District Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is going to hire skilled and eligible candidates for 30 vacancies for the empty posts of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice. The application can be submitted online on www.nmrl.drdo.in by 06th of December. Candidates having bachelor’s/Diploma or Senior Secondary can apply. Employment for apprentice posts will be for one year.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Research and Development Organisation|
|Posts Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice, and 12th Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ambernath|
|Last Date To Apply||06/12/2020|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Name of Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice – 08
- Diploma Apprentice – 06
- ITI Apprentice – 12
- 12th Apprentice – 04
- Post 01 – B.Sc in Chemistry, B.A/B.Com with the knowledge of Computer.
- Post 02 – Diploma in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Paint Technology.
- Post 03 – ITI in Pump Operator, Fitter, Electrician, Laboratory Assistant, Welder, and Office Assistant.
- Post 04 – Senior Secondary with the knowledge in Computer are qualified for the posts.
Age Criteria: The candidate can get the details regarding age in the official paragraph.
Application Fee: No charges are specified by the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Check the list below :
- Rupees 9000/- p.m. – Post 01.
- Rupees 8000/- p.m. – Post 02.
- Rupees 7000/- p.m. – Post 03-04.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
Important Details Regarding DRDO Recruitment-
Recruitment in DRDO will be held for one year. One important thing to be noted here is that applicants having work experience for the period of one year or more after holding essential degrees, will not be competent for application. The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased OR Recruitment can be terminated by the employer without any reason.
How To Apply Online For DRDO Recruitment 2021-
- First of all, all the aspirants are required to get registered on www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration, the candidate has to draw a print of the application form.
- Fill up all the columns of the form and paste the latest photograph of passport size.
- In end, along with the complete testimonials, send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must check out the mail (mentioned at the time of application) for all future communications.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|