DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defense R&D Organisation has a recruitment drive for the post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidate who has a strong desire to get engaged in the research activities in the field of Science and Technology in association with various institutes can apply for the post with the complete details on the prescribed format by 28/05/2021. The duration of the job is for two years extendable for two more years.
The paragraph specified below will introduce the salary norms, age level, application criteria, method of selection, etc.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense R&D Organisation|
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||28th of May 2021|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be Post Graduate in Materials Science/Physics/Applied Science and a valid GATE/NET score is compulsory OR he/she must have ME/M.Tech in material science/Nanotechnology/Sensor Technology and a valid GATE Score.
Age Criteria: The upper age for the DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 is 28 years. SC/ST and OBC (NCL) will get the reservation benefits as per government norms.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive the monthly remuneration of Rupees 31000/- per month along with HRA.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through an Interview.
Important Details Regarding DRDO Recruitment 2021–
The envelope in which the application is sent must contain the words “Application for JRF ”
The details of the Interview venue, date, and time will be communicated through post or e-mail.
How To Apply Offline For DRDO Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants can file applications for the post of JRF in DRDO in an offline mode.
- For this, he/she need to verify the detailed instructions followed by the download of the application format.
- Enter the key details in the application form like the applicant’s name, qualifications, experience, address, caste, age & other relevant details.
- Affix the xerox copies of the certificates as proof of age, caste, experience, and marks.
- Put the photograph on the space provided in the application form and in end post the application to ” The Director, Research & Innovation Centre (RIC) 5th Floor, ITM Research Park Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113 “
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates already engaged in the Public Sector Undertakings, Government Bodies OR Autonomous bodies need to apply through proper chancel.