DRDO Recruitment 2021: Proof & Experimental Establishment, Chandipur a well-known branch of Defense Research & Development Organization wants to engage dynamic and experts for the vacant seats on the position of Technician Apprentice (Diploma and ITI). The number of vacancies declared by the recruiter is 62. As the applications will be accepted up to a specified time period, so the candidate can apply till 27/02/2021.
You must read the article below to get the details of salary, age criteria, the application process, and more.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Defense Research & Development Organization – Proof & Experimental Establishment|
|Posts Name||Technician Apprentice (Diploma and ITI)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||27th of February|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 39
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice – 23
Educational Qualifications: Candidates in possession of a Diploma/ITI certificate are invited for application. Only freshers will be eligible who had completed their qualifying exams in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Age Criteria: See the official notification published by DRDO on the official website.
Application Fee: The applicant has no obligation to pay.
Pay Scale: Apprentices who got employed will receive a monthly income of Rupees Eight Thousand (Post 01) and Rupees Seven Thousand (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made solely on the basis of Merit.
Important Details Regarding DRDO Recruitment 2021–
Holder of Post Graduation degree will be debarred from the job. The candidates being shortlisted must go through a medical check-up.
- Application through Speed Post or any method other than e-mail will be canceled.
How To Apply Online For DRDO Recruitment 2021–
- Only registered candidates can apply. So, if you are a new candidate then apply after registration on NATS Portal and NAPS Portal for post 01 and post 02 respectively.
- Go through detailed instructions on the official website of DRDO-PXE.
- IF, the candidate is eligible, then, he/she must draw the hard copy of the application available on the website.
- Fill the instructions with full attention in accordance with DRDO-PXE guidance.
- Paste the latest image of the applicant with the signature on the form.
- Finally, send the form with the other important documents (in support of details filled in the application) in pdf form to email@example.com.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: More updates towards recruitment will be arranged on the website, so stay in touch.