DRDA Recruitment 2020: District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) has invited candidates to apply for recruitment for 192 vacant posts of Gram Rozgar Sewak. The candidates can apply for the recruitment in offline mode as per the format provided on www.mayurbhanj.nic.in. The dates for the submission of the applications are provided below.
We have provided all the details below and will also continue to do so in the future. We have made sure that the details are provided very clearly but still if you have any doubts, please comment below.
DRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)|
|Name of the Job||Gram Rozgar Sewak|
|Number of Vacancies||192|
|Last Date to Apply||
DRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)
Name of The Posts:
Gram Rozgar Sewak-192
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 12th with Computer Proficiency.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be finalized on the basis of Merit list that will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid Rupees 7,000 as per month salary.
Application Fees: All of the candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Age criteria: The organization has stated clearly that only those candidates who are of the age of 18-40 years can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Important Instructions to Apply for DRDA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- Once you land on the website of the District Rural Development Agency, go to the recruitment section.
- The format of the application is to be downloaded from the website to be taken in hard copy.
- Fill the form with the details asked in your own handwriting.
- Send the form with the copies of academic certificates to The Office of Project Director, DRDA of Respective City (Jajpur/ Sambalpur/ Gajapati)
NOTE: The candidates need to submit their applications by