DPO Office Recruitment 2020: District Project Officer has an urgent need of candidates for the vacancies of Warden, Assistant Cook. The candidate can send their physical form on the office address by 05th of October 2020. All the details about recruitment including the scale of pay, selection charges, age level, etc. are specified in the article drafted below, check it carefully.
DPO Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District Project Officer|
|Name of the Job||Warden, Assistant Cook|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||05th October 2020|
DPO Officer Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District Project Officer Bijnor
Name of The Posts:
- Warden – 01
- Master Cook – 01
- Assistant Cook – 02
- Watchman – 01
Educational Qualifications: Qualified candidates must have 08th from an accredited school.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the aspirant in the organization will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Monthly amount paid to the candidates as salary constitutes :
- Rs. 5000/- p.m. (Post 01).
- Rs. 3000/- p.m. (Post 02, 04).
- Rs. 2500/- p.m.(Post 03).
Application Fees: No application charges required to pay by the candidate. He/She only requires to put postal stamp worth Rs. 30/- on the envelope in which the application is being sent.
Age criteria: All those candidates who are interested in posts S.No. 02 – 04 must exist in the range of 25-45 years. Those candidates who fall in reserved caste will be granted age relief.
Official Website: www.bijnor.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DPO Office Recruitment 2020:
- At first, all candidates who are interested in this recruitment notice can check eligibility for the post.
- By getting satisfied with the terms and conditions, they can apply to the physical paper with the complete and correct details.
- Further, they are required to attach the self-attested photocopies with the best quality picture.
- Before the due date, send the form to the Office of District Project Officer, RMSA, Bijnor.
NOTE: Candidates must apply for the DPO Bijnor Recruitment as soon as possible, otherwise no application will be entertained after the due date.