DMRC Recruitment 2020: Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur set up a plan to receive applications from the eligible candidates on 21 empty posts of Field Worker, Technician III & Multi Tasking Staff. Application due falls on the 21st of September 2020. Candidate must do a thorough study of the notification below to know about the way of selection, pay scale, and more facts.
DMRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Desert Medicine Research Centre|
|Name of the Job||Field Worker, Technician III, and MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date to Apply||21st September 2020|
DMRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Desert Medicine Research Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Field Worker – 16
- Technician III – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must have completed Secondary/Senior Secondary/Diploma (02 years) in Medical Lab Technology from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: During the recruitment process, the organization will conduct the Written Test and Interview for the final selection of applicants.
- Field Worker and Technician III – Rs. 18000/- p.m.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 15800/- p.m.
Application Fees: Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur does not charge any amount from applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate must be a maximum of 30 years for Post 01-02 and 25 years for Post 03. For more information, refer to the official notification on the website.
Official Website: www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020:
- The contender must visit the above mention link and check all the recruitment details.
- Then fill the necessary details in the application form which should be drawn on the official website.
- Attach the copies of certificates and pp size latest photograph of the applicant.
- Documents that must be attached to the application are qualifications, age proof, experience, and photographs.
- Finally, send the form to email@example.com
- The candidate must read the latest updates on the website regarding the interview schedule and syllabus.
NOTE: The candidate must check the application form to ensure that details filled in the form are complete in every aspect, otherwise, chances for rejection of application are more.