Office of District & Session Judge Recruitment 2020: This is a great job for those who are not much educated and wants to join work to earn their daily living. District & Session Judge Cachar needs 07 hardworking and active persons for the post of Office Peon. The last date for application is August 11, 2020. Get complete details of the advertisement after reading the below-specified article carefully.
Office of District & Session Judge Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District & Session Judge Cachar|
|Name of the Job||Office Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||11 August 2020|
Office of District & Session Judge Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District & Session Judge Cachar
Name of The Posts:
- Office Peon – 07
Educational Qualifications: Not much high level of education is required. 08th pass out can apply for Peon Jobs.
Selection Procedure: The basis factor to play a major role in the choice of candidates for vacant posts are the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Rupees 12000-37500/- per month in the grade of 3900/-
Age criteria: Age required for Office Peon Posts is :
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 38 years.
- Maximum – 43 years (SC/ST) and 41 years (OBC/MOBC) as per govt rules.
Official Website: www.cacharjudiciary.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2020:
- Fill complete and accurate details in the application format and attach the copies of all documents important for application supporting age, education qualifications, caste, experience, etc.
- Couple the three passport size photographs in the white background and in end send the form to Office of the Districts & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar either by post or through the hand.
- In the case of sending the application in hand, the candidate should put into dropbox in working days from 10:00 am to 03:00 pm.
- Mention mobile number and WhatsApp number in the form because all the information will be intimated through it.
NOTE: Call-Letters for an interview can be downloaded from the website, it will not be sent by the organization.