District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021: You will certainly happy to know that District & Session Judge Panipat is going to recruit candidates who are not much educated and want to work as the department has 13 vacancies against Peon/Additional Peon. The applicants will be able to apply by 31/01/2021 with complete details on the application paper. The application received by the concerned office after the determined date will not be considered as a valid application and will be canceled immediately whatever the reason may be.
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District & Session Judge Panipat|
|Posts Name||Peon/Additional Peon|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Panipat|
|Last Date To Apply||January 31st, 2021|
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Peon/Additional Peon – 13
Educational Qualifications: The candidate wish to apply for the post must be 08th pass out from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The candidates who are between the age of 18-42 years can apply for the recruitment. This limit is not applicable to the candidates under the reserved category as they are entitled to age relaxation. Computation of age will be done on 30.11.2020.
Application Fee: It will be good to check the details in the official para.
Pay Scale: Rupees 16900-53500/- will be paid for each working month in the court.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to go through the process of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding Districts & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
An application on the physical paper must reach the concerned address by 31st January 2021. The important thing regarding the application is that the details filled up in the form should be complete and true as per the original certificates.
How To Apply Offline For Districts & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates are required to apply for the process of recruitment in an offline mode through the prescribed form.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Fill up vital details in the form, paste the photograph, and along with the self-attested documents related to the personal details, educational details, etc., send the application form to “The Superintendent, Office of the District & Session Judge Judicial Court Complex Panipat – 132103″
- The interview schedule will be updated by the recruiter on the official page.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Please check out the website for the latest updates related to the selection.