District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Office of Districts & Sessions Judge has a wonderful opportunity of the job for the unemployed graduates. The candidates with the key skills should apply for Stenographer Grade III and Steno Typist by 19th March 2021. Before the start-up of the application, the candidate should take care that he/she fulfills the complete criteria necessary for the offline application.
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of Districts & Sessions Judge|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Gr III/Steno Typist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ludhiana|
|Last Date To Apply||19 March 2021|
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Individuals with a Bachelor’s degree can apply for District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2021.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be under 18-37 years counted from 01st January 2021. While the candidates will get relaxation who are covered under the reserved quota as per the provision of the High Court as well as the government of Punjab.
Application Fee: District & Session Judge Ludhiana has not fixed any special charges for the application.
Pay Scale: The aspirant will entitle to the monthly remuneration of Rs. 10300-34800/- with the fixed grade pay i.e. Rs. 3600/-
Selection Procedure: After the evaluation of the performance of the applicant’s in the Shorthand & Computer Proficiency Test, the selection will be done.
Important Details Regarding District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
District & Session Judge Ludhiana vacancies are on an Adhoc basis for six months period.
Applicant must have a valid photo identity with him/her while reaching the exam venue.
How To Apply Offline For District & Session Judge Recruitment 2021–
- Eligible candidates should read the complete description on districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Then fill up complete particulars in the prescribed application proforma to be downloaded from the website above.
- Now, join the photocopies of the supporting documents which are educational qualifications, age evidence, caste proof, the certificate with the applicant’s personal details, etc.
- Have a look at the details once to make sure that it is correct and finally, send it in an envelope with the words on it ‘Application for the post of Stenographer Grade III/Steno Typist on Adhoc basis’
- The address to post the application form is, “Office of District & Session Judge, Ludhiana, New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Please visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ludhiana for important information on recruitment.