District Judge Recruitment 2021: Office of the District Judge has a job fair against 09 vacant posts of Group D. The court is asking candidates who are Indian citizen as well as interested in the job notification and they must apply by putting the details on the application paper on 25th March 2021 by 01:00 pm.
Let us have a careful read of the description below to know about the age limit, pay scale, application method as well as selection criteria.
District Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District Judge|
|Posts Name||Group D|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||25 March 2021|
District Judge Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Group D – 10
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have passed 08th Class from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-37 years as of 01st March 2021, are eligible for the recruitment. The candidates covered under the reserved criteria will get the additional benefit in the upper age limit.
Application Fee: The application is completely exempted. There are no special charges for application.
Pay Scale: Wages will be paid on day to day basis.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the sole determining factor while selecting the candidate.
Important Details Regarding District Judge Recruitment 2021–
There are some conditions that must be fulfilled by every candidate.
- The candidate should be capable to speak, read and write in Odia.
- Applicant must have sound character. He/She should not have any criminal proceeding in court.
- The recruiter holds the right to cancel the application of any individual without giving any specific reason.
How To Apply Offline For District Judge Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application has been mentioned on the website of the District Judge i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Add complete details in the form with full attention. Any error in the application form can lead to its rejection.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the certificates with the application form. The documents to be attached with the application are the academic mark sheet, age details, the caste of the applicant, Bank Passbook, and Adhar Card.
- Staple the latest self-attested colored photograph which should be of passport size.
- Reach to “Registrar, Civil Courts, Dhenkanal”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates, visit the website regularly.