District Court Recruitment 2021: District Court Sambalpur planned to make joining against the vacant posts of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, and Stenographer. The due date of offline application is 09th July 2021. Get more useful details in the upcoming paragraphs.
District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Court Sambalpur|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Stenographer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||09th of July 2021|
District Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist – 31
- Junior Typist – 03
- Stenographer Grade III – 06
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be qualified who are 12th pass and have a certificate of Diploma in Computer Application from the authorized institute. Also, the candidate must have the ability to speak, read and write Odia with a test passed in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
Age Criteria: The minimum prescribed age for the application of District Court Recruitment is 18 years although, the candidate must not be above 32 years counted on 09th July 2021.
However, the above-mentioned limit is not applicable to the reserved category as they are entire for age relief by 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women, and 10 years for PH.
Application Fee: The charges levied on the application process will differ for different categories as below :
- GEN/OBC – INR 100/-
- SC/ST – Nil.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the lucrative salary of Rupees 19900-63200/- (Post 01-02), and Rupees 25500-81100/- (Post 03) per month.
Selection Procedure: The following are the different stages through which the candidate will go through before selection :
- Written Exam.
- Computer Science Test.
- Viva-voce Test.
Important Details Regarding District Court Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must also have the following skills :
- English Typewriting – 40 wpm
- Stenographer Grade III – 80 words in Shorthand, and 40 words in Typewriting in Engish
How To Apply Offline For District Court Recruitment–
- Application format is given on the official website, take it from there.
- All the instructions must be read out by the candidate before the fill-up of particulars in the form.
- Disclose the self-attested photocopies of the documents with respect to age, caste, experience, qualifications, fees receipt, etc.,
- Paste the photograph at the proper place in the form and tag three photographs with application.
- In the end, forward application to ‘Office of the District Judge, Sambalpur’ OR through e-mail in pdf form to ‘email@example.com’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Any application received after the due date will not be considered.