District Court Recruitment 2021: The latest job notification issued by the District Court Kandhamal is appealing to suitable and experienced personnel to make an offline application on www.districts.ecourts.gov.in through the application form. The last date to receipt the application form is 11th June 2021, no application will be considered by the court after this period.
Make certain that you are familiar with all the elements of recruitment before start up the application process that includes salary details, age level, selection procedure, and more.
District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Court Kandhamal|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, and Salaried Amin|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||11-06-2021|
District Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Clerk – 28
- Junior Typist – 08
- Stenographer Grade III – 06
- Salaried Amin – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who genuinely wants to grab this job must have 10th with RI Training/12th with DCA from the certified college, board, or institute.
Age Criteria: The age defined by the District Court is 18 to 32 years which will be taken on 11th June 2021. Reserved candidates are permitted to enjoy relaxation in the upper limit.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. One Hundred if they belong to GEN/OBC category while for the SC/ST, the fee is exempted.
Pay Scale: The monthly perks provided by the District Court will be :
- INR 19900-63200/- Post 01-02.
- INR 25500-81100/- Post 03-04.
Selection Procedure: The final decision regarding the selection will be made only on the basis of the Written Test, Computer Science Test, and Viva-Voce.
Important Details Regarding District Court Recruitment 2021–
For Junior Typist, the candidate must have a typewriting speed of 40 wpm and if he/she is on Stenographer post, then the required speed is 80 words shorthand and 40 wpm typewriting.
How To Apply Offline For District Court Recruitment 2021–
- All the applicants will use the format made available by the District Court Kandhamal on www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Put the requisite details in the application form like name, address, mobile, age, caste, etc.
- Fix the self-attested copies of the certificates you possess with the application form along the three photographs having a signature and in end send the application to the “The Registrar, Civil Courts, Kandhamal, Phulbani, PO/PS – Phulbani District – Kandhamal – 762001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get all the future updates, make sure to come to the website from time to time.