DHS Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited in Directorate of Health Services Assam on the vacant posts of Technical and Non-Technical posts under Grade III. The application must be filled by an excited and eligible individual in an online mode on www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in on or before the 21st of October to avoid the last rush/jam on the website. Refer to the details below to know of the scale of pay, age required experience, and qualifications info. etc.
DHS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Services|
|Name of the Job||Refrigerator Mechanic, Junior Assistant, Stenotypist, Laboratory Technician, and Others.|
|Number of Vacancies||594|
|Last Date to Apply||21-10-2020|
DHS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Health Services
Name of The Posts:
- Refrigerator Mechanic – 01
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives – 545
- Computer – 16
- Junior Assistant – 08
- Field Worker/Social Worker – 11
- Field & Evaluation Worker – 03
- Steno-Typist – 07
- Laboratory Technician – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be :
- 10th with Diploma in the concerned field or should have passed ANM Training from Institution of Assam Govt.
- Bachelor of any stream with diploma (06 months).
Selection Procedure: The selection of desired candidates out of bulk candidates will be on the basis of Test, Interview, and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a considerable amount for work done by them i.e. 14000-60500/- p.m.
Application Fees: Candidate is not required to pay any sum for applying.
Age criteria: Minimum age for application is 18 years while the applicant should not be more than 40 years on 01st January 2020. Still, candidates from OBC caste are granted 03 years exemption and that of 05 years for SC, ST.
Official Website: www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHS Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant is required to fill an online application through the above-mentioned website.
- Add details in an accurate way and upload the documents that are relevant from the application viewpoint.
- Paste the recent click photograph with signature in the scanned form on the official portal of DHS.
- And lastly, click on submit to forward the application for further process.
NOTE: Once details submitted can not be altered. So take all possible efforts while filling out the form.