DHS Recruitment 2020: District Health Society has announced for recruitment on 12 posts of GNM, Assistant, Counselor, Nurse, Psychologist, and more. Comprehensive details of the job are mentioned in the article below.
DHS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Health Society|
|Name of the Job||Specified below|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2020|
DHS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Health Society
Name of The Posts:
- District Finance cum Logistic Assistant (NPCDS) – 01
- GNM NPCDS GNM NPHCE – 01
- Counselor – 04
- Psychiatric Nurse – 01
- Community Nurse – 01
- Clinical Psychologist – 01
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 01
- Medical Record Keeper – 01
- Case Registry Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: Details mentioned in the official notification is the same as specified below :
- Post 01+02 – Matrix with GNM Diploma/BSc in Nursing.
- Post 03 – Post Graduation Degree in Sociology.
- Post 04 – B.Sc Nursing from the body authorized by the Nursing Council of India. In addition, two years of experience in psychiatry/mental health.
- Post 05 – B.Sc (Nursing)/GNM from the accredited body.
- Post 06 – Post Graduate in Psychology/Applied Psychology and Master’s of Philosophy in medical and social psychology post completion of two years approved clinical training.
- Post – 07 Post Graduate in Social Work after two years course of mental health or Psychiatric Social Work.
- Post 08 – Bachelors with two years working in a health care institute.
- Post 09 – Senior Secondary with windows based package knowledge.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will have to qualify for the Written Test and an Interview. The test will be held on 18th November at 11:00 am.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid in the range of Rs. 10000-14500/- as per the norms of NRHM.
Age criteria: The age of the qualifying candidates must be up to 45 years. The candidate above it, will not be considered.
Official Website: www.poonch.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must take out the print of application on the website and must-read instructions.
- Fill the details necessary and along with the photocopies of specified documents, send the application to “National Health Mission Office of Chief Medical Officer Poonch District Poonch – 185101”
NOTE: After submission, details filled in the application can’t be altered.