DHS Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Service Assam has clearly mentioned on its official page about 813 empty posts of Technical and Non-Technical level whose name is mentioned in the para below. Contenders can submit their application on dhs.assam.gov.in the latest till the 24th of September 2020. The correct and comprehensive details about the recruitment are mentioned in the article specified below.
DHS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Service|
|Name of the Job||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Health Educator, Junior Assistant, Store Keeper, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||813|
|Last Date to Apply||24th September 2020|
DHS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Health Service
Name of The Posts:
- Pharmacist – 55
- Staff Nurse – 498
- Laboratory Technician – 77
- Blood Bank Technician – 11
- Dresser – 15
- Health Educator – 56
- Accountant/Finance – 13
- Statistical Assistant – 06
- Account Assistant cum Cashier – 07
- Junior Assistant/LDA – 60
- Statistical Clerk – 06
- Store Keeper – 09
Educational Qualifications: The details mentioned in the official notification is as below :
- Post 01 – Pharmacy Diploma or Degree with the registration of Assam Pharmacy Council.
- Post 02 – GNM Diploma/B.Sc in Nursing with the valid registration in Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
- Post 03+04 – 10th with Diploma of Laboratory Technician.
- Post 05 – Senior Secondary with Dressing experience.
- Post 06, 10-11 – Graduate in any stream with six months diploma in computer course.
- Post 07, 09 – Bachelor of Commerce with six months computer application course.
- Post 08 – Graduation with one subject as Statistics/Mathematics/Economics. In addition, a computer application diploma is compulsory.
- Post 09 – Matrix with six months of computer diploma.
Selection Procedure: Candidates need to quality Written Test, Skill Test, and Aptitude Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be well paid @14000-60500/- p.m.
Application Fees: No fee is to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: As on 01st January 2020, the age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years while the upper age can be 40 years.
Official Website: www.dhs.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHS Recruitment 2020:
- The application link is given on the above website.
- Candidate must go through instructions and should fill information in the form.
- Next is to upload the scanned documents and at last click on submit.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future reference.
NOTE: Once the application submitted, then the information filled in it can’t be altered.