DHFWS Recruitment 2020: District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka is back with the good news of job for the job seekers through the recruitment notification. It is clearly mentioned in the notification that the organization requires 2815 skilled and capable personnel for the posts of Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and Dental Health Officer.
DHFWS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of the Job||Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and Dental Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2815|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2020|
DHFWS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society (Karnataka)
Name of The Posts:
- Dental Health Officer – 90
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1265
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialists – 1460
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold BDS Degree (Post 01), MBBS Degree (Post 02), and MBBS with Master OR Diploma in a related field (Post 03) from an accredited institute/university.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Interview and Recruitment Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a lucrative salary in lieu of the services provided.
Age criteria: Normal age for unreserved candidates is between 26 and 42 years. Candidates falling under reserved quota are allowed to take the benefits of rules in force by the government of Karnataka.
Official Website: www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Carefully note that only online applications can be filled for the vacancies in the organization.
- To apply online, the candidate just needs to read the application instructions on the above mention website.
- After being satisfied with the complete terms and conditions of recruitment, the aspirant can apply by filling complete details in the online form.
- The next step consists to upload the credentials on the website as per the specific format and size.
- It is also important to fix the scanned picture of the candidate with the digital signature.
- After doing this, the candidate needs to sure that he/she has paid the non-refundable fees.
- In the last submit the application and keep the hard copy of the form to use as the future reference.
NOTE: Details once submitted can not be changed further. So, fill details carefully in the application form.