DGCA Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Delhi has issued an official job advertisement online on the website www.dgca.gov.in. The candidates who have the required qualification and skills can apply for recruitment for 40 vacancies for Flight Operations Inspector and Other Posts. The candidates need to apply in offline mode by submitting their applications in the prescribed format to the specified office address by 25/09/2020.
DGCA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Name of the Job||Flight Operations Inspector and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
DGCA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)- 3
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 5
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 29
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter) – 3
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the respective Air License from the authorized body.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited only if they qualify in the specified selection process.
Pay Scale: The selected and appointed candidates will be drawing a very lucrative salary package as per the specified rules and regulations only.
Application Fees: The application fee is not to be paid by the candidates of any of the categories.
Age criteria: The age limit of 58 years has been specified as the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.dgca.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to first of all read all the details and eligibility criteria to be sure about being eligible to apply.
- After that visit www.dgca.gov.in to get the print out of the application form provided by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Fill details in the physical copy and paste your photo on the form.
- Attach the copies of academic certificates.
- All of the applications are to be sent to the following address: Recruitment Cell, A-Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi 110003
NOTE: All of the candidates need to submit their applications by 25/09/2020.