DGCA Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is asking candidates to apply online on www.dgca.gov.in for 35 vacancies for the post of Flight Operations Inspector. Make sure to apply for the recruitment filling the application form and submitting the same by 16/11/2020.
DGCA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Name of the Job||Flight Operations Inspectors|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020|
DGCA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)- 4
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 5
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 23
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter) – 3
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics subjects and a valid license of the concerned level.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment on the basis of the specified process of selection.
Pay Scale: The following handsome amounts will be paid to all the selected candidates as per the rules of the organization:
- Post 1: Rupees 7,15,100/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 6,13,500/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 4,22,800/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 2,50,800/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates up to the age of 58 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Those candidates who
Official Website: www.dgca.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the only official website of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) provided above i.e www.dgca.gov.in.
- Fill the application form online on the provided official website through the provided link.
- Details need to be filled as per the academic records only.
- Upload all the credentials required namely a passport size photo signature and scan copies of all the academic certificates.
- Send the filled application form to the following office address: Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003 latest by 20th November 2020 (1500 hrs)
NOTE: The application forms must be submitted the latest by 16/11/2020.