Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai Recruitment 2020: The following article relates to the official job notification issued by the Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai on the official website www.hojai.assam.gov.in. The candidates need to make sure to pay apply for 06 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant. The candidates need to apply in offline mode and send the completely filled application form to the specified office address by 16/11/2020.
Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020|
Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant-06
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to hold Graduation Degree with Diploma in Computer Application from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test of the candidates will be conducted to decide about their selection for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome amount as remuneration i.e Rupees 14,000-49,000 with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,600/-per month.
Application Fees: No fee is to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the age of 21-38 years as on 01/01/2020.
The candidates of reserved category can claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules and regulations.
Official Website: www.hojai.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- Make sure to apply for the recruitment as per the format provided on www.hojai.assam.gov.in by the Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai.
- Fill the details in a physical copy and paste a passport size photo on the form.
- Sign on the pasted photo and on the form as well.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the required certificates.
- Send the application to the following address by 16/11/2020: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District, PO-Sankardev Nagar, Assam-782442
NOTE: 16/11/2020 is the date by which the offline application forms must be sent to the office address.