Department of Posts Recruitment 2021: Department of Posts, India Post is inviting online applications for filling 4269 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewaks. The candidates need to submit the application forms on the department’s official website www.indiapost.gov.in. The candidates can submit their applications by 20/01/2021. The applications are called for Karnataka and Gujarat Circles.
Department of Posts Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of Posts|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka and Gujarat Circles|
|Last Date To Apply||20/01/2021|
Department of Posts Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
The candidates will be required to have the specified academic qualification of Class 10th from an accredited school affiliated to a recognized education board of the central or the state government.
Candidates falling within the age group of 18-40 years can apply for the recruitment. Only those who belong to any reserved category of the state can apply for the recruitment and submit their applications.
The application fee of 100 Rupees is to be paid by the candidates. Those who are SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates need not pay the application fee.
Rupees 10,000-14,500/-per month will be paid to the candidates who get appointed after their selection through the recruitment process.
Merit List will be the basis for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment.
Important Details Regarding Recruitment-
Department of Posts will accept the applications for the recruitment between the specified period of 21/12/2020 to 20/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For Department of Posts Recruitment-
- Go to the official website of the Department of Posts, make sure to fill the application form on the official website.
- Fill the online application form with the accurate details asked by the organization.
- The candidates will have to upload a passport size photo and their signature in the online form.
- Do not send the hard copies to the office address.
- Do not wait till the last date submitting your application form.
- No candidate will be able to apply and submit the application form after the said date.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification 01 (Karnataka)
|Official Notification 02 (Gujarat)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The candidates will be provided all the updates on the recruitment process through our portal only.