Department of Posts Recruitment 2020: Department of Posts is inviting candidates to apply online on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in in order to get recruited for 6538 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewak. The recruitment is for different postal circles in India including Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of Vacancies||6538|
|Last Date to Apply||
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
Gramin Dak Sewak-6538
- Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle-442
- Rajasthan Postal Circle-3262
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle-2834
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 10th from an accredited school or board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment only on the basis of Merit list that will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in Class 10th.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will receive a suitable amount as salary per month.
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC Categories need to pay Rupees 100 as the fee for applying for the recruitment. The candidates of all other categories and all Female candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the limit 18-40 years. The date on which the age of the candidates will be considered is the start date to apply for the recruitment postal circle wise.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Posts Recruitment 2020:
- An application form is to be filled online on www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Payment of the application fee is to be done followed by which the candidates have to upload their photo, signature, and class 10th certificate.
- Submit the form after cross-matching the filled details with the records in the academic certificates.
NOTE: Make sure to visit our website from time to time.