Department of Post Recruitment 2021: The latest job article released by the Department of Post is recruiting candidates against 2588 Gramin Dak Sevak in the Department of Post and 19 Tyreman, Blacksmith, Staff Car Driver, Dispatch Rider in Mail Motor Service. Let us look upon the below-given details to know the salary structure, due date, application charges, etc.
Department of Post Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of Post|
|Posts Name||Tyreman, Blacksmith, Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver, and Dispatch Rider|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||See Below|
Department of Post Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have an 08th/10th class certificate from the authorized board.
Age Criteria: An individual interested in jobs can apply if he/she is under 18-40 years for GDS, 18-27 years for Staff Car Driver, and 18-30 years for the others. To get relaxation-related details, please check the official notification carefully.
Application Fee: GDS applicants from GEN/OBC category have to pay Rupees One Hundred while the others are exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary offered by the Department of Post will be Rs. 10000-14500/- for GDS and Rs. 19900-63200/- for remaining posts.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s performance will be evaluated in Trade Test/Driving Test/Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Department of Post Recruitment 2021–
Make sure to fill the online/offline application by the due dates as follow :
- Tyreman, Blacksmith, and Staff Car Driver – 30/04/2021.
- Gramin Dak Sewak – 07/04/2021.
- Staff Car Driver/Dispatch Rider – 05/04/2021.
How To Apply Online/Offline For Department of Post Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant should go through the instructions carefully mentioned on the website.
- Thereafter, fill up the required details in the online application form along with the upload action of scanned photograph, signature, academic, age & caste proof.
- Now, confirm the details updated in the form, pay the fee in the proper channel, and then click on submit.
- But if the contender is applying for other posts, then he/she will send complete details on the prescribed format with the affix documents photocopies to the below-mentioned address: Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625002 (Post 01) and The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, C-121, Naraina Industrial Area Phase-1, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028 (Post 03).
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: The candidate should stay active on the portal to have the latest updates on time.