PRD Recruitment 2021: Panchayat Raj Department Simdega has released a notification on its official page in which it has clearly stated that we need 38 eligible and energetic candidates against the empty posts of Junior Engineer and Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator. The job aspirants should make sure that the duly filled form has been submitted by him to the concerned address by 01st April 2021. The contents of recruitment including the selection process, age criteria, pay scale, etc. are laid down below, read it carefully.
PRD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Panchayat Raj Department|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, and Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Simdega|
|Last Date To Apply||01st April 2021|
PRD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer – 20
- Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator – 18
Educational Qualifications: Job Contenders must apply only if they possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering/BA/B.Com/B.Sc from the accredited college/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates below 40 years can apply for Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2021. In addition, those candidates who fall under reserved criteria will get special age relief.
Pay Scale: Based on the rules of the Panchayat Raj Department, the applicant will get the lucrative salary of Rupees 17000/- post 01 and Rs. 10000/- post 02.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be chosen through Written Test, Personal Interview/Online Exam, and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding PRD Recruitment 2021–
The following are the important dates from the application point of view :
- Beginning of application submission – 25th March 2021.
- Last date of application filling – 01st April 2021.
How To Apply Offline For PRD Recruitment 2021–
- Applications are to be made in the application format available at https://simdega.nic.in.
- Fill up the details on the hard copy of the application form and join the self-attested copies of academic and other certificates such as age, caste, experience (if any), and Identity proof.
- Also, paste the image of the applicant whose name is mentioned in the form.
- Preview the details before sending of application and after satisfied with, post it to ‘Deputy Commission Office, Zila Panchayat Raj Branch, Simdega, Pin – 835223’
- Applications can also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No application will be considered after the specified date. So, apply within the time frame.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Get all the key updates about recruitment on www.simdega.nic.in