Department of Food and Supplies Recruitment 2020: Department of Food and Supplies, Government of West Bengal has a total of 13 vacancies against the posts of Project Manager, Software Developer. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment the latest by 02/11/2020. The applications can be filled only on www.wbpds.gov.in.
Department of Food and Supplies Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Food and Supplies, Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager, Software Developer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||02/11/2020|
Department of Food and Supplies Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Food and Supplies
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager-01
- Senior Software Developer-04
- Database Administrator (equivalent to SSD)-01
- Software Developer (dot net)-07
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: First of all the applications received will be Scrutinized after which Subject Matter Evaluation, Subject Matter Based Practical and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome amount of
- Post 1: Rupees 1,50,000/-per month
- Post 2,3: Rupees 32,000/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 27,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates of all the categories are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: As per the specified criteria.
Official Website: www.wbpds.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Food and Supplies Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment in the online mode by filling the application form on the official website of the Department of Food and Supplies www.wbpds.gov.in.
- Payment of the application fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
- A passport size recent color photo of the candidate in white background is to be uploaded by the candidates.
- The candidates need to upload their signature along with scan copies of the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and make sure to save a copy in offline mode.
NOTE: The candidates will need not need to send the hard copies to the office address.