Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021: Delhi Jal Board has 11 vacancies for the post of Specialist, Engineer, Urban Planner. The candidates who aspire to take up this wonderful employment opportunity need to participate in the recruitment process first of all by submitting the application form in offline mode physically at the office address. The applications may also be sent to the official email id provided below. Ensure that your physical application form reaches the office by 30/07/2021.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Delhi Jal Board|
|Posts Name||Specialist, Engineer, Urban Planner|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||30/07/2021|
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Graduation/ LLB/ PG Diploma in Law/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Tech or Masters in a related discipline is a must if a candidate wants to apply for the recruitment. The candidates must also have relevant experience for the specified period.
Age Criteria: The candidates must also be of the specified age only.
Application Fee: The candidates need not pay an application fee of any kind to apply for any of the posts.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a remuneration of Rupees 1,00,000/-per month (Post 1-8) and Rupees 60,000/-per month (Post 9).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be first of all required to take the written test and if they qualify they will be called for an Interview. The successful candidates will be called upon to join.
Important Details Regarding Delhi Jal Board Recruitment–
The candidates who want to apply for the specified 11 vacancies in Delhi Jal Board may apply in Email mode or offline mode. The applications must be reached by 05:00 PM on 30/07/2021:
- Contract Specialist – 1
- Safety and Environment Auditing Specialist – 1
- Environmental Engineer – 1
- Ground Water Expert – 1
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer – 1
- Urban Planner – 1
- Senior Landscape Architect – 1
- Structural Civil Engineer-1
- Middle-Level Architect – 1
How To Apply Online For Delhi Jal Board Recruitment–
- Fill the application form provided by Delhi Jal Board.
- The applications can be submitted offline or to the specified email address as well.
- The applications along with a photo, sign, and academic and work experience certificates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org OR The Office of Assistant Commissioner, Room No.215, Varunalaya phase-2, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Important Links To Consider if you aspire to apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: The details and the format of the application form have been provided on its official web portal www.delhijalboard.nic.in.