Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021: We are very pleased to share with our readers the job notification recently published by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Old Secretariat, Delhi – 54 for various vacant posts of TGT, PGT, EVGCs, and Special Education Teachers in the government schools of Delhi. The candidate can submit an online application on the link available on the website www.edudel.nic.in. Check more details of DGT Recruitment 2020 such as wages, age level, selection criteria, etc. in the below-mentioned article.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Director (Education), GNCT of Delhi|
|Posts Name||TGT, PGT, EVGCs, and Special Education Teachers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10th December 2020|
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- PGT/Lecturer (English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics).
- TGT English.
- TGT Mathematics.
- TGT Natural Science.
- TGT Special Education Teacher.
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC).
- Post 01 – Master Degree with B.Ed.
- Post 02 – 05 – Bachelor’s with B.Ed, CTET qualified from CBSE.
- Post 06 – Master in Psychology with a diploma in Guidance and Counselling from an accredited university.
Age Criteria: The age limit determined by NCT of Delhi for Delhi Guest Teachers is a maximum of 36 years (Post 01), 32 years (Post 02-05), and 30 years (Post 06). The candidates covered under the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper limit.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will receive remuneration on daily basis at the following rates :
- Rs. 1445/- per day – Post 01 & 06.
- Rs. 1403/- per day – Post 02 to 05.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done solely on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Delhi Guest Teachers Recruitment-
Only an Online application can be filled for the Delhi Guest Teachers posts and one important thing is that the application link will remain active till 10.12.2020.
How To Apply Online For Delhi Guest Teachers Recruitment 2021-
- An interested candidate can apply online by entering a web link on the google chrome browser.
- Go to the Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment link and fill up the essential details such as name, address, qualifications, age, caste, etc., in the vacant columns.
- Upload the certificates with the photograph of the candidate.
- In end, click on submit after rechecking of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|