Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Delhi District Court is seeking candidates for the various vacancies of Peon, Chowkidar, Safaikaramchari, and Process Server. The application against these 17 seats can be filled by the applicant up to 18/04/2021. Applicants holding 10th/12th with a driving license must apply if they are in need of the job.
The details regarding the eligibility required, the scale of pay, the procedure of selection as well as application, etc., all are specified in the article below, let us have a view of the details below before applying.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge Tis Hazari Court|
|Posts Name||Peon, Chowkidar, Safaikarmchari, and Process Server|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18th April 2021|
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon – 12
- Chowkidar – 01
- Sweeper/Safai Karamchari – 01
- Process Server – 03
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 10th passed OR 12th pass with LMV driving license and 02 years unblemished driving license.
Age Criteria: The applicant must reach the age limit of 18 years but the upper age should not be more than 27 years.
Application Fee: Flat amount of Rs. 250/- has to be paid by each applicant. For more details, check out the official notification.
Pay Scale: According to the 7th CPC, the pay will pay on a scale of Rupees 5200-20200/-
Selection Procedure: The selection of the vacant posts will be done through the MCQ Test, Driving Test, and Interview.
Important Details Regarding Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must take care of the following important dates :
- The beginning of the online application is 13th April 2021.
- The ending of online application submission is 18th April 2021.
How To Apply Online For Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021–
- Eligible candidates must visit the website https://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- The required information in the application form should be filled up in form after read out the application instructions.
- The next step of recruitment includes the upload action of the photograph in passport size, signature, and the academic as well as personal records such as marks obtained in the qualifying degree, Matrix mark sheet for age proof, caste evidence, experience if any.
- Before the final submission of the application, it is necessary to confirm that the details are accurate.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the website for more updates.