DDC Recruitment 2021: Online applications can be filled for the vacant posts of Peon, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari, and Process Server in Delhi District Court. The candidates who think themselves to be suitable for the job and have the required eligibility criteria can apply for the post on or before 21st February 2021.
DDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Delhi District Court|
|Posts Name||Peon, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari and Process Server|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||February 21, 2021|
DDC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon – 280
- Chowkidar – 33
- Sweeper/Safai Karamchari – 23
- Process Server – 81
Educational Qualifications: Matrix holder will be eligible for job application. Although, for Process Server, it is desired to have 10th/12th with LMV Licence and experiences of 02 years with unblemished driving.
Age Criteria: Contender must be in the range of 18 to 27 years on 01st January 2021. The relaxation in age will be given to the reserved candidates as per the manner below :
- SC/ST – Five Years.
- OBC – Three Years.
- PWD – Ten Years.
Application Fee: Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/OBC caste and for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen exactly half of given amount which is Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only.
Pay Scale: The salary payable to the candidates selected will be Level 03 for Post 01-03 and Level 04 for Post 04 in 7th CPC.
Selection Procedure: The final selection in the organization will be through Test, Interview, and Driving Test.
Important Details Regarding DDC Recruitment 2021–
The examination will be of 100 questions of English, Hindi, General Knowledge, and Arithmetic. The format of the question paper will be Bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi. The application link will get close by the 21st of February 2021 (till 05:00 pm).
How To Apply Online For DDC Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates must apply through the online application platform at https://delhicourts.nic.in.
- Read the instructions mandatory for application and add the bio-data in the columns given in the form.
- Upload the white background picture of the applicant with the signature.
- Make sure that necessary changes have been paid towards the application and the proof of which has been kept by the applicant for further reference.
- Before the end submission, recheck the details filled in the form as the information once submitted can’t be changed.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All future updates will be published by the court officials as soon as possible.