DEI Recruitment 2020: Dayalbagh Educational Institute is looking for energetic aspirants and therefore issued the recruitment notice on the recommendation of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India for the vacant posts of Project Fellow and Technical Personnel/Trained to be filled online via e-mail. The due date to fill the application is the 16th of November 2020.
DEI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Name of the Job||Project Fellow and Technical Personnel/Trainer|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||16th November|
DEI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Project Fellows (under various disciplines) – 07
- Technical Personnel/Trainers – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the posts must have a Master’s Degree/B.Tech/M.Sc/PG with MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science)/Diploma in a relevant field. The preference in recruitment will be given to the applicant having knowledge of Python language with good communication skills.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of the Trade/Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Rupees Twenty five thousand per month.
Application Fees: DEI has not asked to pay the charges against the application.
Age criteria: Candidate should complete the age level as specified in the official notice of DEI.
Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for DEI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the website https://dei.ac.in and read the necessary instructions.
- Fill the credentials in the form and affix the attested copies of the documents including the photograph of the applicant on the given space in the form.
- Pay the fees is necessary and send the application in the pdf to the following e-mail address: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- In case of any query, visit us on “Prof. Nandita Satsangee, Coordinator, PMMMNMTT Project, and Head Dept. of D.EI.Ed., Faculty of Education”
- Candidates belonging to the reserved quota are granted age benefits after showing supporting documents.
NOTE: For all the new updates, check the notification section of the organization on the website regularly.