DEE Recruitment 2020: This is great news for all the youths who are interested in teaching posts and holds the potential criteria. Directorate of Elementary Education Assam published a job article for 5043 vacancies of Assistant Teacher and Hindi Teacher. The aspirant can become part of the organization by applying online on or before 26/09/2020. Detailed information on DEE Recruitment 2020 can be collected in the paragraph below.
DEE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Elementary Education|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Teacher and Hindi Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||5043|
|Last Date to Apply||26 September 2020|
DEE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Elementary Education
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Teacher (Lower & Upper Primary School) – 3941
- Hindi Teacher – 1102
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th/Bachelors or Diploma passed from the authorized body. To get post wise details, stay on website notification.
Selection Procedure: The sole basis for the selection during the hiring process is the Merit List (on the basis of category).
Pay Scale: The salary given to the recruiter person during the month of his/her work is Rs. 14000-60500/- with other allowances.
Age criteria: Minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum is 40 years (GEN), 42 years (Ex-Servicemen), 43 years (OBC/MOBC) and 45 years (SC/ST(P)), and 50 years (PwD) counted from 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.dee.asam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DEE Recruitment 2020:
- Directorate of Elementary Assam has started a link for online application on the web page.
- Interested candidate should get all terms and conditions before applying.
- The important step to begin the application is to fill the complete details in the application form.
- Upload all the certified documents with the latest clicked photograph of the candidate.
- Pay the fees if asked specifically, otherwise ignore.
- At last complete, the submission of the form by clicking on the submit button.
NOTE: We have made all possible efforts to provide accurate details to the applicant. Still, any individual has any doubt regarding the recruitment he/she can contact the organization.