DCB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Cantonment Board is back again with the good job news for its readers who are eagerly waiting for recruitment on the board. DCB planned to make the selection on 13 vacancies for the posts of Specialist, and Senior Resident under various disciplines. The online process of application will continue till 22nd June 2021, and no candidate will be able to make an application after this because the link will be disabled by the board.
We suggest the aspirants apply only after satisfying the eligibility section defined in the article below as the candidate not fulfilling any of the criteria will be debarred from the recruitment process.
DCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Posts Name||Specialist, and Senior Resident|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd June 2021|
DCB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Specialist – 06
- Senior Resident – 07
Educational Qualifications: Individuals who want to become the part of Delhi Cantonment Board must have MD/MS or PG Diploma in the concerned field from the recognized institute.
Registration with DMC/IMC is compulsory.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the aspirant for recruitment is 45 years. DCB will provide age extensions to the reserved candidates.
Application Fee: Please have a look at the official notice.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the handsome monthly package of Rupees 115800/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through Written Exam, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding DCB Recruitment 2021–
The candidates are suggested to apply online only if they fulfill the complete criteria. If any individual furnished false information at the time of application filling, his/her candidature will be canceled.
How To Apply Online For DCB Recruitment 2021–
- To apply for Specialist & Senior Resident posts, log on to https://www.delhi.cantt.gov.in.
- Read the detailed instructions available on the website www.cbdelhi.org before making any entry for the application.
- Click on proceed after agreeing to the terms and conditions on the home page.
- Now fill up the details of the name address, qualifications, experience, etc., and upload signature & photograph there with size less than 20 kb.
- Recheck the details once, tick on I agree with terms and conditions & I have read all instructions and then submit the application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Visit our official website regularly for day-to-day updates.